President's Office Hours
Approximately once a month, President Thomas Rosenbaum will hold office hours to meet with undergraduate and graduate students in his office (204 Parsons-Gates Hall of Administration). These sessions are an opportunity for students to get to know the president and to speak with him about the topics that are on their minds.
No prior appointment is necessary. President Rosenbaum will meet with students in the order that they arrive. A sign-up sheet will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled office hour, and appointments will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dates of office hours:
Wednesday, October 18, at 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, at 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 1, at 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 28, at 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 10, at 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 9, at 3:00 p.m.
A few notes about office hours:
- This page will display the most current dates and times for office hours. We will make every effort to maintain the schedule set, but if dates or times do change, they will be noted here.
- One of the goals for office hours is for President Rosenbaum to get to know and interact with individual students. Student groups are welcome to meet with him during office hours, but please limit the size of your group to three or four people.
- These sessions are not intended as an opportunity for student groups to request endorsement letters or funding.
- President Rosenbaum will not be able to intervene in individual problems that are appropriately handled by the deans or other Caltech officials.
- To accommodate as many students as possible, meetings will last approximately ten minutes when other students are waiting.